Close' bandana style bib is perfect for those early milk filled days, the wipeable patterned side repels stains whilst the soft fleecy side will soak up all those inevitable dribbles.
The stage 1 bib can be used from birth and fastens at the side with poppers to make it easy to put on your little one. Because of the clever waterproof membrane baby's clothes will always stay dry whatever way you wear them and the handy poppers make it easy to pop on your little one.
Close is the leading brand for babywearing from the UK. They are known for their excellent eye for material, print, and style without compromising on the baby’s comfort. Their products are inspired and made sensitively from an environmental standpoint. They not only consider the environment they are made in but also the environment they would occupy throughout their lifecycle. The endangered print collection features creatures that have become critically endangered in their natural habitats to inspire the curious minds of our young ones.
- Age- 0-6 months
- Clever reversible design with waterproof membrane so baby's clothes always stay dry
- Easy and practical, the patterned side is stain resistant, waterproof, and wipeable
- Simple side popper closing
- 2 size settings for a snug soft fit round the neck
- Machine washable at 40 degrees do not use biological detergent or fabric softeners