Close's Caboo is the original sling re-invented and has long been the UK's favorite newborn carrier, simply choose your favorite style by colour.
Lighter to wear, store, and easier on parent's pockets, Caboo allows you to embrace the freedom of a hands-free, supportive sling. Certified ‘hip healthy’ and with no tying involved, you and your little one can get some valuable bonding time with a carrier that supports you both in those early weeks and months.
The Caboo offers multiple positions including discreet seated nursing and can be adjusted to fit most adults. Simply pull the material through the rings to tighten, no need to tie.
Close is the leading brand for babywearing from the UK. They are known for their excellent eye for material, print, and style without compromising on the baby’s comfort. Their products are inspired and made sensitively from an environmental standpoint. They not only consider the environment they are made in but also the environment they would occupy throughout their lifecycle.
- One size fits most, Suitable from birth ( 2.3 – 14.5kgs)
- Easy & comfortable, even weight distribution, good back support for the wearer. Safe for the baby, wide straps cradle the baby’s delicate neck spine, and hips. Soft, comfortable wide straps distribute weight evenly with no tying required
- Multiple, hands-free carrying options including a hip position for older babies with special attention lavished on supporting your baby from head to the base of the spine
- Baby is held in the best position for developing spine and hips (frog-legged) with the easy to adjust fabric equipped with rings to ensure comfort for you and your baby
- Anchored cross reduces strain on wearer's shoulders and back with specially designed soft lightweight polymer cotton blend for added comfort and stretchability
- Multi-award winning and Acknowledged as a “hip-healthy“ carrier by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Naturally complies with the T.I.C.K.S guidelines for safe carrying.
- Instructions for Use - Pop it on over your head like a t-shirt. Pull down and forwards to tighten. Pop baby in and tie off the ends of the straps.