Close's Pop-In nappies for the parents who choose to reuse rather than dispose leading to sustainable waste management while keeping their little one swaddled in comfort.
The system is designed for both two-part and pre-fold nappies. The Popper fastening and stretchy tabs allow for a snug, soft-fit, and easy redress, with no lining in the out waterproof shell making it easy to clean.
Close is the leading brand for babywearing from the UK. They are known for their excellent eye for material, print, and style without compromising on the baby’s comfort. Their products are inspired and made sensitively from an environmental standpoint. They not only consider the environment they are made in but also the environment they would occupy throughout their lifecycle. The endangered print collection features creatures that have become critically endangered in their natural habitats to inspire the curious minds of our young ones.
One size - fits most 3.62 kg - 16kg approximately
- Generous cut to go over bulkier two-part nappies, the nappy wrap is one size and grows with baby from birth to potty
- The popper fastening and stretchy tabs allow a snug, soft fit around the baby every time and make it a little harder for their little hands to take them off!
- Excellent containment and leak protection at any stage, thanks to our clever double leg gusset
- Soft elasticated waist and legs, long-lasting popper fastening, and stretchy tabs for a great fit
- Ideal for either daytime or night time use, when used over two-part or prefold nappy system
- Soft-touch hook and loop wash tab