Close's Sun Hat protects little ones from the sun both in and out of the water with the UPF 50+ Pop-in peaked sun hat. The legionnaire style panel protects delicate ears and the back of their neck while the soft, elasticated band helps it stay in place. Now with larger sizing for older children so you can Pop-in and swim for longer!
The Pop-in 2020 endangered print collection from Close features creatures that have become critically endangered in their natural habitats and are made using recycled plastic bottles, so now you can divert plastic bottles from landfills too!
Close is the leading brand for babywearing from the UK. They are known for their excellent eye for material, print, and style without compromising on the baby’s comfort. Their products are inspired and made sensitively from an environmental standpoint. They not only consider the environment they are made in but also the environment they would occupy throughout their lifecycle. The endangered print collection features creatures that have become critically endangered in their natural habitats to inspire the curious minds of our young ones.
- Available in size Medium (6-12months)
- Protect little ones in the sun
- Legionnaires style design to protect the back of the neck and ears
- With added UPF 50+ sun protection to help protect little ones in the sun
- Made using RPET – recycled plastic water bottles
- Stain-resistant water repellent outer layer
- Now with larger sizing for older children so you can Pop-in and swim for longer!
- Rinse immediately after use and wash with similar colours.
- Designed to co-ordinate with the Pop-in swim range