Close's Pop-In Swim Nappy is made using a special soft & flexible laminate with a stain-resistant outer layer to keep your nappy looking great and your little ones cozy with the soft fleece inside snuggling your loved one.
Unique seal-to-skin binding at the legs and waist including the new waist drawstring helps to keep any accident contained so you can have a splash with peace of mind while allowing for a better fit between sizes. The special laminate is made from a material softer and more flexible than neoprene while keeping the outer layer stylish and stain-free. Pop-In Nappy is equipped with new, high-quality leg & waist seals which are essential for the proper functioning of the nappy with or without liners, which makes cleaning time much easier and less messy. The collection is made using recycled plastic bottles. Please Rinse After Use!
Close is the leading brand for babywearing from the UK. They are known for their excellent eye for material, print, and style without compromising on the baby’s comfort. Their products are inspired and made sensitively from an environmental standpoint. They not only consider the environment they are made in but also the environment they would occupy throughout their lifecycle. The endangered print collection features creatures that have become critically endangered in their natural habitats to inspire the curious minds of our young ones.
One size - fits most 3.62 kg - 16kg approximately
- Reusable swim nappy with unique 'seal to skin' binding to contain any little accidents securely
- Drawstring waist helps to maintain a better fit between sizes
- Soft laminate with a fast wicking fleece layer and hidden waterproof membrane
- Stain-resistant water repellent outer layer
- Compatible with our Pop-in swim nappy liner for easier change times
- UPF 50+ to help protect little ones in the sun
- Eco reusable option, simply wash and reuse over and over again
- Rinse immediately after use and wash with similar colours